Each of us, every day, has to manage large amounts of new information coming at us in a continuous avalanche. Most of this information comes at us digitally, and there are many tools (my favourite being Evernote) to capture and organise this deluge. But what about the physical inputs? Are there effective ways of capturing […]
- (English) Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- (English) How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication