The most important sections of your presentation are the beginning and ending. The beginning is when you will grab the attention of the audience and hopefully persuade them you are worth listening to for the next 20 minutes, and the ending will be where you summarise your main points and key message in such a […]
- (English) Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- (English) How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication