In this 6-minute video I go over the most important do’s and don’ts of using your hands when presenting. I look at common mistakes such as keeping your hands in your pockets, having a pen in your hand and touching your face while speaking.
- (English) Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- (English) How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- (English) Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication