There are many books and articles about how to brainstorm with a group. But what about when you are alone? And you need to get some new ideas fast? I have been using a method for the last seven years in my workshops and also for myself, that has proven time and again to be […]
- Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication