Imagine you are at home and outside your house there is an old-fashioned letterbox, the kind you see in American movies. You are working on something very important in your study and yet every five minutes you get up and go outside to see if any mail has arrived. You take out the letters and […]
- Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication