Most people begin their presentations by talking about themselves and why the audience should listen to them. However, the audience won’t be interested in WHO you are until they know WHAT you will be speaking about. In this short video that lasts less then 7 minutes, I explain the 5 parts of a great opening, and in what order you should deliver them.
- Dealing with the psychological effects of fear before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Tactical Email – Keeping your inbox empty and your mind free to concentrate on the important stuff
- How to deal with the physiological effects of nervousness before a presentation, interview or negotiation
- Is advice from TED about making presentations any good?
- Howard Gardner on Learning, Philosophy and Communication